(WF1) F-777- Phantom (Fin (WF1) F-777- Phantom (Fin

As Good as It Sounded for (Late) Halloween 2009

I really like the building up in this song, everything leads to the next, and it finally climaxes. Great job!

wyldfyre1 responds:

I'm glad to see this song is STILL getting hits and fans even a year later =) we worked hard on it. Thanks for listening!

MegaMan2 - Dr Wily[Synthmetal] MegaMan2 - Dr Wily[Synthmetal]

Beautiful...

I love how you can take something as awesome as this, and make from it a new and amazing song. This song is essentially twice the awesome of the original. Most other remixes seem to just be swapping a few instruments and adding some quick, cheap work into the mix. Your work, however, I doubt would even be conceived by other artists. I especially love some of the stuff you did 1 minute into the song, where you change up the tune in such a slight and powerful way.

I feel satisfied knowing that my first review is about a song this good.

MashedByMachines responds:

wow thankyou! :) I put a lot of work into this and I am so happy that some of you guys enjoy it :)

Anatomy Type Anatomy Type

Came out Nice

The type looks really nice, it is slightly unreadable in the lungs, understandably, since getting blue to show up on black is oftentimes difficult, but everything else looks really nice.

Neilss1234 responds:

Thanks yea the lungs were the part i had the most touble with although i could probably rounden up the O's in the lungs